OEM

  • From: Octavian Râşniţă <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 16:57:58 +0300

Hi,

This is my first message to this list.

I try to install Oracle Enterprise Manager and I've downloaded 2 zip
archives with the necessary files for this:
gc_10205_part1of2.zip
and
gc_10205_part2of2.zip

After unarchiving these files I found an installer and I've installed
something that created the directory OraHome_1 on the C: drive (under
Windows XP) but I don't know how to start the application because no
shortcut was placed on the Start menu and I couldn't find an executable that
could start OEM.

Do I need to install something else? or what can I do in order to be able to
use OEM?

Thank you very much.

Octavian