** OEM

  • From: A Joshi <ajoshi977@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

 I have OEM java console 9, 10g installed on windows xp. I can
start it up and go to the database connect information screen. Then
after I enter the connect information and click OK nothing happens. It does not
go beyond this point. I
tried re-install of OEM. I am able to connect using sqlplus and all OK at
database/tnsnames.ora user/pass level. Can someone help with this?
Thanks. Is there some java install I can try if simple and steps to do
that? It could be something small.  Thanks for help.