RE: ODBC connection

http://www.datadirect.com/techres/odbcproddoc/index.ssp

That appears to be what I'm looking for.

Thanks

                      "Grant Allen"

                      <Grant.Allen             To:
"Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      @towersoft.com.a         cc:

                      u>                       Subject: RE: ODBC connection

                      Sent by:

                      oracle-l-bounce

                      11/23/2004 08:33

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to Grant.Allen

Thomas,

You're after a wire-line driver (can't remember if that's the exact =
name) - Datadirect used to make these last time I checked.  They convert =
ODBC API calls straight to SQL*Net calls across the wire, and handle the =
response work, so no Oracle client needed.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)