RE: OCP - Hotsos SQL Optimization

Is there a particular recommended order for taking PD101 vs. OP101? Do you
recommend both? Now that the quest for my OCP is over, I feel very excited
about actually learning about Oracle in ways that will help me be a better
DBA!

Thanks,

Michael Milligan
9i OCP
Ingenix, Inc.
2525 Lake Park Blvd.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84120
wrk 801-982-3081
mbl 801-628-6058
michael.milligan@xxxxxxxxxxx

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.