Re: OCP

  • From: bthater2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (bill "shrek" thater)
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 07:54:44 -0400

"Ryan" <ryan.gaffuri@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>has anyone found an employer that will sponsor the OCM? I'd like to do it. I
>just don't want to pay for it. I figure it would take me a year to study for
>it.

pay for OCM?  hell, i can't find an employer that would pay for an online
course, much less send me to REAL training.

Bill "Shrek" Thater     Non-Certifable ORACLE DBA
"I'm going to work my ticket if I can..." -- Gilwell song
                bthater2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
one ping to rule them all, one ping to find them,
one ping to bring them all, and in the mutex bind them.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.