Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 2:54 PM
To: 'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: OCP

I know it's controversial, and I'm sorry to take up bandwidth, but I
just
passed my last 9i exam and received my OCP. For some it may be easy but
=66or
me it wasn't.=20

Anyway, feeling good and wanted to share it. Now I can focus on really
learning Oracle!

Thanks,

Michael Milligan
DBA
Ingenix, Inc.
2525 Lake Park Blvd.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84120
wrk 801-982-3081
mbl 801-628-6058
michael.milligan@xxxxxxxxxxx

that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited.
If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by
replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.

This email is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.  Copying,
forwarding or distributing this message by persons or entities other than the
addressee is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.  This
email may have been monitored for policy compliance.  [021216]