Re: OCM Oracle Certified Master exam preparation

  • From: "Syed Jaffar Hussain" <sjaffarhussain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: laurentschneider@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 13:19:30 +0300

Good peace of advice from Laurent as he is already 9i OCM, he knows the
situation better than the guy who is going to appear first time.

I believe testing all sort of backup and recovery scenarios would be going
to help very much.

Jaffar

On 2/3/07, Laurent Schneider <laurentschneider@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But hey I am quite good find stuffs in the documentation, since we can
> bring a copy of that to the exam I might be safe? :-P^

Definitely not!
The timing is so short that even if you have the documentation, you do not
have time to search in it!
But do not worry about knowing everything. If you can keep your databases
up and running and recover from any disaster, you will surely pass the
exam... most people who failed at the exam just did not succeed in keeping
the databases online at the end of every scenario

------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions
! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des
internautes sur Yahoo!
Questions/Réponses<http://fr.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42054/*http://fr.answers.yahoo.com>.

--
Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://jaffardba.blogspot.com/
http://www.oracle.com/technology/community/oracle_ace/ace1.html#hussain
"Winners don't do different things. They do things differently."