Re: OCM Oracle Certified Master exam preparation

  • From: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 15:59:50 +0100

Of course I will learn Streams and practice about it before go to the exam
:-)

I pointed Streams because it is not popular as other features therefore it
will probably be one of tough objective in the exam.

Do you really think you can go to such tests without any sort of
documentation?

An interview is different, the concept is important not the details such as,
tell me the package name and their procedures/funcions and arguments.

On 2/2/07, Charles Schultz <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bad idea. *grin*
Seriously, practicing and actually exercising the areas that you are weak
in would be a very good thing to do. If you were interviewing for a
prestigious consulting firm, would you want to depend on finding "stuffs" in
your carry-along documentation? If you were trying out for a sports team and
could do one aspect really well, but really poorly in other areas, do you
think you would make the team?

http://www.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/04-mar/o24tech_ocp.html

http://www.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/04-may/o34tech_ocp.html

--