Re: OCM Oracle Certified Master exam preparation

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 08:37:07 -0600

Bad idea. *grin*
Seriously, practicing and actually exercising the areas that you are weak in
would be a very good thing to do. If you were interviewing for a prestigious
consulting firm, would you want to depend on finding "stuffs" in your
carry-along documentation? If you were trying out for a sports team and
could do one aspect really well, but really poorly in other areas, do you
think you would make the team?

On 2/2/07, LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For example the candidate guides states that Streams is included, I wont
lie and I admit that I have not used Streams before not in 9i nor 10g and
probably I wont use it in the next 2 years.

But hey I am quite good find stuffs in the documentation, since we can
bring a copy of that to the exam I might be safe? :-P^

http://www.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/04-mar/o24tech_ocp.html

http://www.oracle.com/technology/oramag/oracle/04-may/o34tech_ocp.html

--
Charles Schultz