Re: Novell/MSFT

On 11/7/06, Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I tried several times to switch to Linux on desktop - no way.
 Switching to OpenOffice? Well, that's what I have at work now but I
feel much better at home back to MS Office. And I don't even do fancy
things with documents... more or less just  typing.
Actually, I like Mac more and more these days. :) I think on desktops
that's more "dangerous" than Linux.

I did switch to linux couple of years ago (at work, been using it at
home for many more years) and so far I have little problem with it,
even though the company use MS products. When I used windows the only
thing I did use it for was ssh to other machines, mail and some office
stuff.
But yes, Mac is really good and the more I use it the better it gets.