Re: Non Oracle UML question

  • From: "Gints Plivna" <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: andrew.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:29:39 +0200

Khe downloaded it and found an interesting bug immediately ;)
I have many similar schemas with the same structure for testing
purposes and they all can see each other because of DBA role.

So as a result for a table I got following FK constraint generation statement

But I only have 4 schemas (with identical constraint name) so the tool
multiplies not only with 4 ;)))

2006/2/27, Clarke, Andrew <andrew.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> It's not a UML tool but Schemester is free and a heck of a lot better at
> modelling databases than Visio:
> If you do have Vision already and you want to add UML capability Pavel Hruby
> has free ones on his web site:
> Cheers, APC
> A P Clarke
> Technical Consultant
> LogicaCMG UK Public Sector Division
> Stephenson House
> 75 Hampstead Road
> London
> UK
> NW1 2PL
> Direct Tel: +44 (0)207 446 4006
> Fax: +44 (0)207 446 1352
> Email: andrew.clarke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient, you are
> copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received
> this communication in error, please resend this
communication to the sender
> and delete the original message or any copy
of it from your computer