From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robertson Lee -
lerobe
Sent: 24 February 2006 09:59
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Non Oracle UML question

Hi,

Sorry for the non Oracle specific question but I was wondering what you
guys out there were using to build models (LDMs, PDMs etc.) ?

I would prefer cheap or free tools if possible but any recommendations
would be great.

TIA

Lee

***
intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be
legally
privileged.

communication is strictly prohibited.

of it from your computer system.