RE: Nologging clause

  • From: William Wagman <wjwagman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 08:58:15 -0700

Greg,

Again, thank you. The next question I have is in regards to deletes. Is it
possible to do a direct path delete (does that even make sense)? As I mentioned
this will be a repository for CAS tickets and they will be deleted at their
expiration time. Is it possible to avoid generation of redo on a delete as well?

Thanks.

Bill Wagman
Univ. of California at Davis
IET Campus Data Center