Re: No to SQL? Anti-database movement gains steam

  • From: Toon Koppelaars <toon.koppelaars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 05:28:08 +0200

> Goulet, Richard wrote:

It's simply a matter of people who want to forget history and repeat the
> mistakes of the past.

Yes, so true.
I always wonder why this keeps on happening in our profession.
And not, lets say, in civil engineering.

On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 10:00 PM, Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.RuleGen.com/pls/apex/f?p=14265:13