Re: "No bind buffers allocated" and "_optim_peek_user_binds = true"

  • From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:18:29 -0700

What is the application which shows that? It is possible to for an application
to issue a parse call without supplying bind values. There was a problem with a
version of JDBC which it didn't send bind info, but I believe that is fixed in
10.2 - assuming the client also has been upgraded to 10.2.
Christian Antognini will know more details about this.

--
regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Oracle 7,8,8i,9i OCP DBA