Re: New record for sales call?

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 11:45:12 -0700

On 6/13/07, Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Paul and all Oracle-L subscribers,

I am a practice manager at IT Convergence. On behalf of ITC, I apologize
for your experience with our sales team and I can assure you that no one at
ITC will use this list's postings for commercial gain EVER again. This
behavior is neither promoted nor allowed, but was an attempt by an
inexperienced sales person to identify an opportunity. I have communicated
very clearly to our Executive Vice President and President as well as other
key managers in the sales team that Oracle-L should never, ever be used as a
tool for lead generation. I assure you that my communication to them could
not be more clear. (I'm very upset by this event.)

Kudos Dan!

This is the first time I have ever seen such a prompt, sincere and well
articulated
apology from anyone, for anything, on this or any other mailing list.

Personally I would view this as a recommendation for your company.

--
Jared Still