Re: New metalink

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 16:35:42 -0300

And to be honest the search functionality leaves much to be desired. It
looks like they just replace spaces with % in a query. Obviously that
returns results from 100 different products and versions that have nothing
to do with what I want.
Lately I've been using google to find relevant document IDs and then read
just those (and the ones that those link).

I also find it annoying that I can't use the back or reliably use tabs.
There should be a way to mirror MOS documents internally :P it would be a
GREAT addition to OEM12c.