New dba questions to the former dba?

  • From: Alex <stant_98@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:44:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I just got a new job as a production dba and have already had a chance to read
up a bit of online docs and the documentation (mostly "how-to" guides,
step-bystep instructions written by the former dba). I am planning to get some
additional information from him in a few days and would like to come up with a
list of questions for him as part of the knowledge transfer. So my question is
what questions should I be asking the former DBA?

Thanks much!