New Seattle-area users group meeting on 10/5

A group of us in the Seattle area have established WWOUG: the Western Washington Oracle Users Group. Our website is at http://www.wwoug.org.

We are a grassroots organization with the goals of promoting networking, education and collaboration in Oracle technologies in out region. We are IOUG-affiliated and membership is free for now. You can join on our website.

We have a meeting coming up, and if you are in our region, I hope you will try to make it:

Oct. 5, 6-8 PM
Oracle Corp.
411 108th Ave NE Suite 900, Bellevue, WA 98004

Highlights:
- A presentation by Jeremiah Wilton on Cloud Computing and Oracle
- Networking
- Organizational planning
- Refreshments and freebies

If you can make it, register for this event on our website.

Many thanks,

Jeremiah Wilton