RE: Netbackup Client Using Wrong Server

  • From: "Allen, Brandon" <Brandon.Allen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jherrick@xxxxxxx>, "oracle-l" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:20:06 -0700

Good idea.  Unfortunately, I already tried that and only came up with
the old server name in the following keys, which look to me like they're
just a list of "Most Recently Used" parameters, so I doubt changing or
deleting these would help, but I might give it a try if I get really
desperate.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VERITAS\NetBackup\NetBackup
Client\oracle\MRU\0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VERITAS\NetBackup\NetBackup
Client\oracle\MRU\1

Thanks,
Brandon