Re: Need Oracle DOS Versions 4, 5, and 6

  • From: Mogens Nørrgaard <mln@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: phillipjones@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 22:42:52 +0200

We've got those three versions in our Miracle Oracle Museum. I also think Carel-Jan made 4.1.14 run under VMware, and I know for a fact that Michael Möller from Miracle had 5.1.22 up and running on one of our old PC's a while back.

Let me know what you need.

Mogens

Phil Jones wrote:

Hi,

Don't know if this helps you, but there's an Oracle 4.1 VMWare
appliance here: http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=1127

Cheers,

---Phil

On 03/08/06, theguru <theguru00@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all. A few years back I mistakenly misplaced/tossed out my pc versions of the Oracle database software. Specifically, I'm looking for DOS Versions 4, 5, and 6.

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l