From: Howard Latham [howard.latham@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 11/10/2010 10:21 AM GMT
To: ORACLE-L <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: NO Oracle Support

Regrettably I have had to type this into an SR raised yesterday.

VERY VERY DISTURBED AT TIME TAKEN TO EVEN LOOK AT THIS SR. I have worked
with Oracle Products for 25 years. This is the worst I have ever been
treated by you. We have decided to rebuild our standby due to the wait
imposed by you to help us.

--
Howard A. Latham

Sent from my Nokia N97