Re: My Support

  • From: Bill Ferguson <wbfergus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: spikey.mcmarbles@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 06:21:31 -0600

It's also been discussed on the Oracle forums:
http://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=912647&start=135&tstart=0

"For those customers and partners who need to access My Oracle Support
in a non-Flash Player environment, a HTML option will be still
available after the upgrade. The HTML option will include a subset of
functionality available on My Oracle Support. It will include:

• SR management, including create and update SR, attachments, and
configuration association
• Browse and searching of the knowledgebase
• Patch search and download
• My Oracle Support Communities
• Certify
• Favorites
• User administration
• Hot Topics
• Bug Summary
• Service Request Management Reports

The HTML option will not include the following functionality, which is
only available in the full version of My Oracle Support:

• Systems
• Projects
• Healthchecks
• Patch Advice & Recommendations
• Inventory Reporting
• OnDemand Portal Functionality
• CRM OnDemand Service Requests & Knowledge

The same data will be presented in both interfaces, including your Favorites."

--
-- Bill Ferguson