Re: My Oracle Support (arg!)

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:58:09 -0300

And to add insult to injury, we have about 60 user accounts with the same
CSI and there was a problem and we could not open SRs for about 2 days...
for a service delivery team this is a disaster and caused a lot of SLA
breaches...

Just as a sidenot, neither My Oracle Support nor Classic Metalink would
work... something about the CSI being not valid.

Oracle Support is become less and less reliable with each 'enhancement' they
make to Metalink.

Now... ML won't stand for anything anymore (kind of like TAR or iTAR), will
we be expected to use MOS? it sounds like an it-crowd character... ;-)

cheers
Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional