Re: My Early Impressions of Grid Control R2 Installation and Configuration

I have the same invite for the one-day training here in Dallas. I was
leaning against it since my experience is that it is usually just a dog and
pony show. Oracle has attempted to "give" us training (aka generate sales
leads) before. Why don't they just send us to one of those internals classes
I always here the ex-oracle folks tell us about?!