Re: Multiple SQL version count with cusror_sharing=similar

Two main reasons, either:

1) I have hit this problem myself (or a client has hit it), had to
troublesheoot it and found this solution or piece of information

2) I have read about it as someone else has hit such issue and has posted
about it in a forum like Oracle-L or Oracle Forums. That's why the lists &
forums are great, you spend 5 minutes skimming through the posts every day
and when hitting some weird problem, there's a chance you've already heard
about it, so will troubleshoot faster.

--
Tanel Poder
http://blog.tanelpoder.com