Re: Multiple Instance issue

As I said it is up and running, Here is the output.
SQL> select * from v$instance;

INSTANCE_NUMBER INSTANCE_NAME
--------------- ----------------
HOST_NAME
VERSION STARTUP_T STATUS PAR THREAD# ARCHIVE LOG_SWITCH_
----------------- --------- ------------ --- ---------- ------- -----------
LOGINS SHU DATABASE_STATUS INSTANCE_ROLE ACTIVE_ST
---------- --- ----------------- ------------------ ---------
1 chirep
WSLVNJTO2775
9.2.0.1.0 01-NOV-05 OPEN NO 1 STARTED
ALLOWED NO ACTIVE PRIMARY_INSTANCE NORMAL

SQL>
It was fine, and I have not even installed or removed anything which can
cause problem.
 Nothing in alert log too. I restarted with right pfile again, still the
same issue.
 regards - chirag