Re: Moving from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10

  • From: Barbara Baker <barb.baker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jdunn@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 11:58:02 -0700

John:
I'm not aware of issues.  But Oracle has yet to "bless" Solaris 10.
Cert matrix is still showing the status for Solaris 10 as "projected".

We're also wondering if we want to push the envelope a bit and go with
Solaris 10.  Our project has a go-live of June.  My guess is we'll
back off to Solaris 9.

Let us know how it goes!
Barb