Re: Move table partition in parallel

  • From: Tanel Põder <tanel.poder.003@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ORACLE-L" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 00:18:47 +0900

Which version are you on?

Intra-partition parallelism isn't available in earlier versions.

Also, if nothing else helps you could try to create table as select in parallel from your partition to a table in new location and exchange the partition with the new table.

Tanel.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Gorbachev" <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>