Re: Move Control File in ASM

  • From: "Bradd Piontek" <piontekdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tom.Terrian.ctr@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 06:22:16 -0500

Tom,
  Are you sure it is not in that directory already? I typically see a
control file in the databses root directly, but it is a like to the location
you mentioned. ls -l is asmcmd.
To answer the question, why not cp the file , switch the spfile, restart,
and then remove the old one.

--
Bradd Piontek
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/piontekdd