Move AGENT10g home?

Hi,

Long story short, the target server had some issues with X that I didn't
have time to monkey with this morning, so I installed a Solaris 64bit
10.2.0.4 agent using the response file, -silent and -force.  The install
went fine, *but*, it put the agent_home in
/u01/app/oracle/OracleHomes/agent10g.

I want the agent10g to be in /u01/app/oracle/product/

I had specified the following in the response file, but I'm guessing
they didn't get picked up properly.

ORACLE_HOME_NAME=agent10g
RESPONSEFILE_VERSION=2.2.1.0.0
FROM_LOCATION="../stage/products.xml"
ORACLE_HOME=/u01/app/oracle/product/agent10g
TOPLEVEL_COMPONENT={"oracle.sysman.top.agent","10.2.0.2.0"}
oracle.sysman.top.agnet:s_installType="AGENT"
b_upgrade=FALSE
INSTALLATION_NAME = agent10g

Not being in the correct home hoses up quite a few of our scripts.  I've
looked at metalink, and there appears to be a) conflicting advise, and
b) most speak to the RDBMS; not the agent.  Side note- Using the OUI gui
isn't an option.

Thanks- Chris