Re: More Ammo Against Dynamic SQL?

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kjped1313@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:44:05 +0000

does security count? In most cases it turns out to be relatively trivial to
achieve insecure results by exploiting unintended side effects of dynamic
sql. I'll lay bets that you might have a somewhat important app that a
knowledgable insider could circumvent by exploiting dynamic sql. You'd
probably want to be careful how you exposed this, but done correctly this is
likely to be a somewhat effective argument given the right audience.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA