Re: Monitoring software

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: david.robillard@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:18:14 -0600

So what do you people do when you've provided either the information and/or
tool for developers to see the performance of their code and they refuse to
look at it and insist it is up to the DBAs to tune it and make it
efficient?   I also provide performance information to my VP on a weekly
basis and all other high level execs on a quarterly basis but no one except
my VP seems to take it seriously.  That's the boat I'm in right now and it
seems to have a really big hole that is leaking more day by day.

--
Sandy
Transzap, Inc.