RE: Mobile administration tools

Sure,  BTW: My opinion is that all these tools do is limit our free time
by making it easier for us never to leave work.  Talk about a leash!!=20

-----Original Message-----
From: Knight, Jon [mailto:jknight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2005 3:20 PM
To: Goulet, Dick; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Mobile administration tools

Dick,
  Could you summarize your responses and post for everyone in a couple
of
days?

Thanks,
Jon Knight
Senior Database Analyst
2525 Horizon Lake Drive, Suite 120
Memphis, TN  38133
JKnight@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
901.371.8000 - Phone
800.238.7675 - Phone
901.380.8336 - Fax
www.FirstData.com
First Data's merger with Concord creates "One Company" with enhanced
choice,
voice and innovation for all customers.