Re: Migration from SQL Server to Oracle database

we need to convert sql server databases only once to oracle. I understand
that, even though we use once for initial data loads, we need to pay the
license for all cores in oracle database. same thing for gateways...  Am I
right ?
Once we migrate to oracle, the sql server database servers will
be decommissioned.

Martin, I understand that I need to change data types for cols. sql server
databases will become schemas in oracle.  Should I make any other physical
design changes?