Re: Methods to Create Smaller Test DB from Production?

  • From: "Juan Cachito Reyes Pacheco" <jreyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:33:11 -0400

RE: Methods to Create Smaller Test DB from Production?I think the only chance
you is to dupilcate the database structure (imp utility allow that if I'm
right), without data, and then export table per table (imp utility in 9i has a
where clause to export partially a table)
some records based on a condition.

You will have to create a script.
I don't see other solution.