Metalink note on how to remove database co mpoents

Hello everybody,

I was just wondering if there was a Metalink detailing how to deinstall
components from an Oracle database.

I quite often see databases in production running all sorts of
components from InterMedia to Ultrasearch and data mining. I bet these
databases have been created by DBCA without unticking any of the
options.

Now, I know how to reload JVM and XDB but components such as Expression
Filters and the like are more difficult to come by. I also understand
that I need to relink Oracle in some cases to "uncompile" options from
it.

Does anybody of you know of such a note or doesn't it exist?

Thanks for all suggestions,

Martin