Re: Metalink forums - effects of the outsourcing

  • From: Paul Vallee <paulvallee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:07:55 -0400

The thing is, the top people are still all there.
It now takes a certain type of problem and a certain associated skill
to navigate support so that you're working with them however. I think
this is a function of the sheer size of the installed base now vs. 6-8
years ago.

Another note... I don't know if I misunderstood, but I don't really
get the subject line - effect of the outsourcing. Has Oracle
outsourced anything support-related? I am completely unaware of that
development if so.

Cheers,
Paul

On 6/22/05, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On the contrary, my exprience with OWS lately has been nothing but
> excellent, maybe top people get assigned ot my casees. I am happy.
>
>  All right, since I am the black sheep, I'll go hide in my cave.
>  Raj

Paul Vallee
President, The Pythian Group, Inc.
http://www.pythian.com