RE: Metalink down?

I have been seeing this problem since Thursday... I works after several tries.

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Allen, Brandon
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 4:24 PM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Metalink down?

Anyone else having trouble getting into Metalink?  I'm getting the following as
of 2:21pm PDT:

ERROR: MetaLink Network or Page Error

We're sorry but there was a problem trying to access the requested page in
MetaLink.

attachments hereto. Please advise immediately if you or your
employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind. Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of this company shall be understood as neither
given nor endorsed by it.

This electronic transmission and any attached files are intended solely for the
person or entity to which they are addressed and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use, including taking any action
concerning this information by anyone other than the named recipient, is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and destroy
this communication.