Re: Metalink Fiasco - Oracle Support Who do they think the are!

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dlordster@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:37:49 +0000

and today's favourite.

What I have access to depends on the machine from which I am connecting to
MOS. From mine I can download patches. From the clients I can't because I'm
not authorized to and should contact my MOS administrator for permission.
Still as other people cannot logon at all to MOS from that machine I suppose
I should be thankful for small mercies.

Niall

Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA