RE: Metalink Fiasco - Oracle Support Who do they think the are!

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx" <cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx>, "post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx" <post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>, 'oracle-l' <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx" <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>, John Hallas <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:56:30 -0500

And, to throw more fuel on the fire of a Flash-based support system, this story
broke yesterday evening:
http://news.slashdot.org/story/09/11/12/2337236/Flash-Vulnerability-Found-Adobe-Says-No-Fix-Forthcoming

-Mark
From: John Hallas <John.Hallas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx" <cdunscombe@xxxxxxxxx>, "post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx"
<post.ethan@xxxxxxxxx>, "'oracle-l'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx" <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, November 13, 2009, 9:57 AM

I am sorry Chris but what exactly is wrong with the mail. I think if you take
each sentence you will find it factually correct. I suspect that the benefits
from MOS have been exaggerated but are probably there for some customers.

John