Re: Metalink Fiasco

  • From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:13:24 +0100

Hi Nuno,

I was not talking about 10.2.0.5 here. I have a 11.2 RDBMS installation,
with no separate grid control agent installation on the clusternodes. Only
the database and database control 11.2, which comes with a 10.2.0.4.2 agent,
is running from that Oracle Home. This installation also brings Oracle
Configuration Manager - Release: 10.3.2.0.0 - Production and that has its
own collection infrastructure I believe, storing files under ccr.

All I have in $ORACLE_HOME/ccr/config is a ccr.properties file which only
has lines that are commented out. And there's nothing like a mac or ip
address  in the files in $ORACLE_HOME/ccr/state.

so it's pretty safe to assume that no mac or ip address is sent to oracle
ccs.

Andre