Re: Metalink

I've noticed the same thing as well, but if you de-select hide system
messages you will see that they are scanning the files for virus's and
updating the SR.   I believe thats the culprit.. For example, a clip
of system messages from my SR:

Oracle Support - June 8, 2011 4:17:32 PM GMT-04:00 [Update from Customer]
Upload to gtcr successful for the file logs.tgz.

Oracle Support - June 8, 2011 4:17:19 PM GMT-04:00 [Update from Customer]
Virus Scan successfully completed for logs.tgz.

Oracle Support - June 8, 2011 4:17:18 PM GMT-04:00 [Update from Customer]
Upload to gtcr successful for the file trace.tgz.

Oracle Support - June 8, 2011 4:17:07 PM GMT-04:00 [Update from Customer]
Virus Scan successfully completed for trace.tgz.