Re: Message quoting in threads

  • From: rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jkstill@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 07:44:40 -0400

okay ... spell after me ... LAZY, I try to trim most irrelevant stuff, but
hey, man's gotta irk someone somewhere. If we were so good at writing
precise and concise emails, we wouldn't need to read
this<http://www.miracleas.dk/tools/throwaway2.pdf>
.
I agree, trimming would be neat, in fact that's what I'll be doing to my
lawn this weekend, mowing and trimming.

On 4/20/05, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It seems that abundant disk space has spoiled us. It would really be nice
> if more folks quoted only the minimal relevant parts of the message being
> responded to.
>
> It would make the threads much easier to read. When they are too difficult
> to follow, I just skip them. Dunno if anyone else feels this way.

Raj
select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category =
'MANDATORY';