Re: Merge

The DELETE clause for the MERGE statement cannot help you here?

Are the views too complex to turn them into materialized views that can be
fast-refreshed every 15 minutes?

--
Toon Koppelaars
RuleGen BV

(co)Author: "Applied Mathematics for Database Professionals"
www.RuleGen.com/pls/apex/f?p=14265:13