Re: Memory based tables

  • From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: OFlorian.geo@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 11:28:50 +0300

You can check about enhanced commit in 10.2 in first link provided
below. Of course the other question is - to use or not to use the
latest version that is out only for few weeks.

Radoulov, Dimitre  <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx> to oracle-l
  More options   Jul 9

Check these articles,
I think the new features are really interesting:

Part 1-SQL and PL/SQL Features
http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/10gdba/nanda_10gr2dba_part1.html

Part 2-Manageability Features
http://www.oracle.com/technology/pub/articles/10gdba/nanda_10gr2dba_part2.html