Re: *Measuring sql performance (elapsed time and scalability) by number of logical reads

  • From: "Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Cary Millsap" <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 17:14:57 +0200

I agree. And that's what we get on the PARSE, EXEC, FETCH, UNMAP, SORT
UNMAP, and STAT lines. It's not presented in a lot of detail, but it's a
tradeoff between detail and measurement intrusion.

There's certainly more detail available; for example, events 10104,
10200, etc., but the measurement intrusion is significantly greater for
some of those events than it is for 10046.

Thank you very much!
I'll check them.

Regards, Dimitre

-- //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l