From: Michael Dinh [mailto:mdinh@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:29 AM
To: Chuck Boddy; oracle-l
Subject: RE: Materialized Views 9i vs 10g

You might want to take a look at the atomic refresh option.  If I remember
correctly, the default value change in 10g.

exec dbms_mview.refresh('<mview_name>','C',atomic_refresh=>FALSE)

Also, take a look at Doc 365157.1

We had to specify atomic_refresh=>FALSE in the refresh.

Let me know if you have questions.

Michael Dinh : XIFIN : 858.436.2929

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY - This material is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable laws.
BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT THIS EMAIL MAY CONTAIN PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION
(PHI). BY ACCEPTING THIS MESSAGE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE FOREGOING, AND AGREE AS
FOLLOWS: YOU AGREE TO NOT DISCLOSE TO ANY THIRD PARTY ANY PHI CONTAINED HEREIN,
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PERMITTED AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PERFORM YOUR
OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THE RECEIPT OF THIS MESSAGE.  If the reader of this
email (and attachments) is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender of the error and delete the
e-mail you received. Thank you.