To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 10:29 PM
Subject: Managing developers recommendations

Hi all,
My developers (who currently just use SQL Plus) now are wanting to use Quest TOAD. From what I've used it in the past, it is far too powerful for developers. (I don't trust my developers with creating tablespaces, etc.). Plus, I've found that TOAD is far too easy to delete objects, etc.
Any recommendations, etc would greatly be appreciated!
-Fred S.