MS SQL Server ODBC Driver for Linux, HPUX

  • From: japplewhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:01:02 -0500

Anyone have a recommendation?  We're getting more and more SQL Server
databases and are needing to access them from our Oracle DBs on Linux and
HPUX.  My associate, who, thank God, is a SQL Server guru, has gotten one
(that our Sys Admins found) set up and working with 9i Heterogeneous
Services on an HPUX server.  It's one from EasySoft and we're
investigating the costs.  A brief scan of SourceForge didn't reveal much
that looked promising.  Did I miss one?  Any others?

Thanks.

Jack C. Applewhite - Database Administrator
Austin I.S.D. - MIS Department
512.414.9715 (wk)  /  512.935.5929 (pager)